Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool

Annika is our little jokster in our family. She has a fun sense of humor and loves to make people laugh. I think that's why April Fools Day is one of her favorite holidays.

She had a list of tricks to play on her family today. Here are the highlighs....

1. Her first trick was to put shaving cream on her sleeping dad's hand, then tickle his nose, so when he slapped his face he would get shaving cream all over his face. Fortunately for him , Serge got up early this morning and went to the gym, so Annika didn't get to pull this one off.

2. She emptied her dad's sugar shaker and replaced it with salt. Serge hasn't used his sugar yet today, but we know he will eventually!

3. Annika stuffed her brother's shoes with toilet paper. When he put them on this morning, it took him only a couple of seconds to realize that Annika was up to something.

4. She emptied the Sprite soda bottle in the refrigerator and filled it up with plain water. This one got me!


I finally got her back with the classic "your shoes are untied" trick. I can't beleive she fell for it! She's been on her guard all day, but I got her at the right moment I guess.

1 comment:

Kathy P said...

WOW -- how eventful! The best we got over here was -- "your hair is messed up"

How fun.